We take the protection of your personal data very seriously, and as such only hold the minimum amount of date necessary to complete the services requested.
This is limited to your name, postal address, email address and contact telephone number.
We will never give any of your details to any other third party, unless it is necessary for us to complete work for you.
This will most likely be (but not limited to) the following:
• Suppliers for the delivery of goods required to complete the requested works.
• Other tradesmen to complete additional work required, such as plasterers or carpenters etc.
• WPD for the installation of an isolation switch or fuse upgrade etc.
• Which Trusted Traders for customer feedback reviews.
• We may contact you (within one year of completing work) to request permission for a site visit for the purpose of an annual NICEIC compliance check.
We will, in all circumstances, request a verbal confirmation before passing on any of your details to any other third party.
We will never make unsolicited phone calls, send unsolicited emails or post unsolicited letters, all correspondence will relate directly to the current requested works only.